Technically, the 9920 Condominiums are outside the Westgate City Center but they’re still roughly in the Westgate area – a mere three miles from University of Phoenix Stadium, Jobing.Com Arena and all the rest.
And, like their brethren to the east of the stadium, the 9920 Condominiums are getting closer and closer to completion. Front units and those closer to 99th Avenue appear to be a little further along – both of these buildings appear to be in Stoneview (more details below.)
While condos in Westgate are running in the $400s, priced at 9920 start in the $160s. The gated development at the northwest corner of Camelback Road and 99th Avenue is complete with its own beach volleyball court and dog park, and the condos themselves feature what is described as “spa-sized” bathrooms, 10-foot ceilings, outdoor terraces and oversized garages.
Though there only are 261 units, 9920 is split into two separate areas – Elements, which boasts a loft-style feel with retail on the bottom floor, and Stoneview, which is more along the lines of a traditional townhouse/condo.
There are six floor plans in the Elements section …
- Honeysuckle – 1 bed, 1 bath, 752 square feet
- Agarito – 1 bed, 1 bath, 846 square feet
- Larkspur – 1 bed + den, 1 bath, 1153 square feet
- Mesquite – 2 bed, 2 bath, 1293 square feet
- Cypress – 2 bed + den, 2 bath, 1309 square feet
- Barberry – 3 bed, 2 bath, 1797 square feet
… and nine more in Stoneview:
- Juniper – 1 bed, 1 bath, 777 square feet
- Agave – 1 bed, 1 bath, 926 square feet
- Buchea – 2 bed, 2 bath, 1088 square feet
- Primrose – 2 bed, 2 bath, 1179 square feet
- Jewel Flower – 2 bed, 2 bath, 1186 square feet
- Cassia – 2 bed, 2 bath, 1241 square feet
- Whitebrush – 2 bed, 2 bath, 1319 square feet
- Lantana – 3 bed, 2 bath, 1371 square feet
- Sage – 3 bed, 2 bath, 1439 square feet
As with any new build, I can’t recommend strongly enough the need to bring your own real estate agent so you have independent representation. Agents in the sales office represent the builders’ best interests; it goes without saying you ought to have someone present to represent yours as well.
If you have a buyers’ agent, bring him or her. If you don’t, call or e-mail me and we can discuss the additional advantages of having your own agent when purchasing new build properties.
UPDATE: For those local agents who just got an invite to 9920’s Thursday evening mixer …. pictures were taken and article was written long before they ponied up food to the altar of the overweight real estate agent.
[tags]9920 condominiums, Phoenix condos, Phoenix real estate[/tags]