While I opted out of the 2008 predictions, it’s too hard passing up the other popular blog post crutch this time of year … the year’s most popular posts.
Without further adieu, here’s this year’s Top 10:
- Someday My Princess Will Come
- Inspectors on the Roof
- First Redfin, Now an Arizona FSBO Site
- Real Estate 2.0 and the Phoenix Real Estate Consumer
- Gold Jacket … Umm, Maybe
- Sell Your Phoenix Real Estate in Two Weeks
- Real Estate at Walmart: Where All Prices End in 87 Cents
- What Have We Taught Our Clients
- Preparing for a Short Sale in Phoenix Real Estate
- Calgary is the New California
You also can take a trip down memory lane with last year’s top five from my inaugural blog on Realtown.
Whatever you do this evening, keep it fun and keep it safe. We’ll see you on the other side …
[tags]Phoenix real estate, real estate marketing[/tags]