Every now and again, usually once a year or so, real estate agents who also happen to blog begin something called a Meme where everyone who’s tagged has to tell everyone seven things about his or herself.
Inevitably I was tagged not once but twice. I’m going to begin a new tradition of paying it forward by not tagging anyone. Well, it’s partially paying it forward and partially me not really caring about the obscure facts about the faces behind these blogs.
And I doubt you care either, unless you’re one of those faces. And then you’d already know all those obscure facts.
In any event, here’s the seven:
1) I hate memes, chain e-mail letters promising wishes if I pass them along (stop sending them, Mom) and notices that I’ve won the Euro Lottery.
2) I’ve got two dogs and one cat (down from three.) But you knew this already.
3) I speak fluent Albertan, right?
4) I’ve written articles that have appeared in over two dozen newspapers across the country – just none with a real byline for the past dozen years.
5) My camera adds 83 pounds to my headshot.
6) It deleted 5 pounds from Tobey’s.
7) I’m not a technogeek. I just play one on the Internet.
Now, if you’d rather get some real insight into me (and see me in a pink shirt) check out Lani’s RERevealed for my very own (and extremely belated) Bubble Gum interview. As she says, we go way back … all the way back to when Texas had hope of beating both Oklahoma and Texas A&M. Or either of them.
Whatever.[tags]real estate blogging[/tags]