Just received an e-mail a few minutes ago from the folks at Dave Brown for their development in Glendale a couple of miles away from the Westgate City Center. A handful of spec homes currently are available at between $90,000 and $100,000 in incentives:
- 3 bed, 2 bath, 1901 square feet on the green belt … $246,010
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 3-car garage, 2,627 square feet … $343,589
- 4 bed, loft, den, 3 bath, 3-car garage, 2,877 square feet … $319,535
- 6 bed + loft, 2.5 bath, 3-car garage, 3,264 square feet … $318,744
- 4 bed, loft, den, 2.5 bed, 2-car garage, 3,105 square feet … $309,523
All information is from Brown Family Communities and even the e-mail says their may be changes without notice, so don’t shoot the messenger. And as always, I’ll say that if you’re looking at new builds bring an agent with you to negotiate on your behalf. If you go into the models the first time without an agent, you cannot be represented independently and will be at the mercy of the builder. Not always the best situation in days where some builders are going under in the middle of the process.
For more information on these homes or other new builds around the Valley, drop us a line and we’ll be happy to help.[tags]Phoenix real estate, new builds[/tags]