This morning’s challenge … survive Pioneer Elementary’s fourth-grade field trip to watch Charlotte’s Web. (I’ve been with my wife for four-plus years … this was the first time my stepson ever asked me to attend a field trip.)
This morning’s second challenge … survive Bloodhound Blog’s meme game, designed to shed light into some of the dark corners of real estate blogging. Similar to Pittsburgh Homes Daily’s list of 500 real estate blogs, but with the extra touch of forcing those of us in the real estate blogging world to post our own lists.
Here are the rules of the game …
1. Add to this list by linking to real estate weblogs not listed here. Please be judicious. We’re interested in true webloggers — helpfully informative and not too self-promotional — not blog-based spammers.
2. Link to those blogs on your weblog, repeating the text from this challenge.
3. Add your links to a comment to this post, as well, since I may not see them by trackback or Technorati citation. (The moderation bot will eat your comment, but I’ll pull it out.)The trick is to find 40 other blogs to list, especially when Greg has already posted the vast majority of the blogs on my current blogroll. Nevertheless, here we go … I’m woefully short at this stage of the game but will add to the list after lunch.
- Adam and Sharon’s Active Rain Blog
- Atlanta 575 Real Estate
- Blueroof.Com Blog
- Broker Bryant’s Real Estate Rumblings
- Business Week Online
- Discover Columbus
- Denver and the ‘Burbs
- Famous Agents
- Inman Blog
- MiOakland County Blog
- Northern Virginia Real Estate Guide
- Pittsburgh Homes Daily
- Redfin Blog
- Singing in the Rain
- St. Paul Real Estate
- The Real Estate Guide
- Tony’s Phoenix Arizona Real Estate Blog
- Trulia Blog
- Tucson Real Estate in the News
- Yo Chicago
- Zillow Blog
Confession … a handful of the above blogs are not yet in my blog reader. I visit them but not with the regularity they deserve. That correction will be going in if I ever pull myself away from my Arrowhead Ranch mashup project.