Let’s run through a few common requests here in the Phoenix real estate market …
1) A home on a golf course lot. Easy enough, there are golf courses everywhere out here.
2) More than 2,500 square feet. Getting a little more selective, but I’m still with you.
3) Close to shopping, the sports arenas and the like. We can do that.
4) Newer home, built in the last handful of years. Yeah, that’s probably workable.
5) Priced under $300,000. Wow, I feel like I’m in a Golden Corral commercial.
The good news is, it’s still doable. For instance, check out this new build in Palm Valley in Goodyear:[idx-listing mlsnumber=”4533338″ showschools=”true” showfeatures=”true” showlocation=”true”]
Would you rather head up to Glendale’s Arrowhead Ranch? A little bit older home, so we’re bending a criteria, but nevertheless:[idx-listing mlsnumber=”4571147″ showschools=”true” showfeatures=”true” showlocation=”true”]
Lastly, let’s try one from the Anthem Country Club:[idx-listing mlsnumber=”4569963″ showschools=”true” showfeatures=”true” showlocation=”true”]
Want more details or more ideas? Drop us a line.