Today I spent six-plus hours showing homes in Arrowhead Ranch and, frankly, there’s not a lot of energy left for a long blog post. But I sure would like to find some answers to these questions rattling around my brain:
1) If the drop in the Canadian dollar can be attributed to the fall in oil prices, how is it that with oil where it was a year ago (give or take), the Canadian dollar’s 18 to 20 cents lower than the American dollar a year later?
2) If oil has fallen to where it was a year ago, why haven’t gas prices followed as quickly?
3) Now that gas is available for less than $3 a gallon, what are Chrysler and the other car makers who guaranteed “Lifetime $2.99 Gas” going to offer?
4) Did anyone really think “Lifetime $2.99 Gas” was a good thing?
5) If you joined this morning’s sell off on the stock exchange, how did you feel about your decision at the end of the day?
6) How is it that so many agents in the Phoenix real estate market can’t afford a real SUPRA electronic lockbox instead of these $20 combo boxes?
7) How long will it take before the not so nice people catch on to the fact that 80% of the boxes have one of a handful of different combinations because agents aren’t changing them up at all?
8) What causes people to believe there’s inherent on one side or the other of a freeway? Is this left over from major cities like Chicago and New York?
9) Why did so many builders not include coat closets in their floor plans?
10) Any reason why so many agents are unable to click the box that says “Short Sale” or “Lender Approval Required?” And is the Arizona Regional MLS enforcing the rules?
11) Would it be worth sending a resume to NAR to be their Social Media Manager even though there’s nothing on earth short of a large, large salary to get me to move to Chicago – and even the large, large salary may not do it?
12) Is ordering an iced tea with a pastrami sandwich completely beside the point?
Back tomorrow with the Friday theme music, provided by the Ohio Players and inspired by the Dow Jones.[tags]Phoenix real estate[/tags]