The link’s going to fall behind the subscription firewall shortly but thanks to Joel Burslem over at the Future of Real Estate Marketing blog. He dropped a to one of our many, many posts about Canadians buying real estate here in the states, particularly Arizona, on his blog and it was picked up by the Inman News Services earlier this afternoon.
If you’re one of the folks clicking over, here’s a small summary of everything we’ve written on the topic so far here:
- Attention Canadian Buyers: Get a Map
- Quoted in the Winnipeg Free Press
- More on the Canadian Front
- Marketing Phoenix Real Estate in Canada
- Arizona Republic Finds Canadians Buying in Arizona
- Calgary and Edmonton Residents, May I Make a Suggestion?
- 10 Things You Learn Showing Homes for 7 Hours
- Note From a Client
- How Canadian Citizens Get a Mortgage for Arizona Properties
- What I’ve Learned from Canadian Real Estate Buyers in Phoenix
- Solving For Y: Canadians and the Phoenix Real Estate Market
- Second Inquiry from Canada Warrants a Post
… and elsewhere …